We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Every summer resident dreams of getting early products from their own beds. Tomato Mona Lisa F1 is an ideal find for lovers of delicious berries. With proper agricultural technology, at the end of June, the table will be decorated with fragrant fruits.
Breeders present a hybrid for open ground and temporary shelters. Can be grown in unheated greenhouses. But at the same time, the plant stretches, the tomatoes are affected by apical rot.
- early ripe hybrid (from germination to first fruits - 95 days);
- semi-determinant (height <1.3 m, in a greenhouse> 1.8 m);
- fruit yield is stable, high (20 kg / m²);
- medium foliage;
- color of stems and plates is light green.
Mona Lisa tomatoes are resistant to TMV, verticillosis, spotting, cladosporium disease. Competent agricultural technology allows you to grow significant fruit yields in the southern regions and the zone of risky farming. The hybrid is recommended for individual gardens.
What are the fruits
Breeders give the following description of the fruit:
- color - red;
- shape - rounded, slightly flattened;
- the spot at the peduncle is absent;
- the skin is dense, not rough;
- high resistance to cracking;
- the pulp is juicy, resembles a watermelon in consistency;
- the taste is bright, with sourness;
- aroma "tomato", strong;
- weight - up to 300 g.
The authors of the hybrid recommend eating fresh fruits. They are delicious in slices, salads, juices. The gardeners have made their own additions: they prepare pasta, lecho, canned whole.
There are varieties similar to Mona Lisa: Leningrad Chill, Wind Rose. They have related characteristics: early ripening, taste, disease resistance. The transportability of the Wind Rose is slightly lower.
How to grow
An early ripe hybrid has features. He needs full-fledged mineral supplements. Insufficient application provokes a delay in the ripening of berries. Sensitive to an excess of nitrogen: the bush fattens (actively increases the green mass), the fruits are not tied.
Simple rules for growing a decent harvest:
- sowing seedlings in mid-March;
- after germination, maintain a temperature of 18 ⁰С;
- illuminate with an agrolamp;
- be sure to feed with mineral complexes for tomato seedlings;
- picking into individual containers when 2 true leaves grow;
- compulsory hardening, airing;
- landing on a permanent place after the last spring frosts;
- forming into 2 stems;
- obligatory garter;
- placement of bushes: 40 cm x 50 cm (8 plants / m²);
- mulching the soil with rotted sawdust;
- obligatory garter of stems and brushes;
- systematic pinching and clarification;
- introduction of mineral dressings according to the annotation on the package;
- moderate watering in the morning (water should not get on the stem, leaves);
- permanent weed removal;
- timely collection of fruits.
Before the onset of cold nights (in the middle lane, mid-August), tomatoes should be removed for ripening indoors. Knowledge of the characteristics of the plant, adherence to the rules of cultivation, will allow you to get high yields of delicious berries.
Gardeners give positive feedback. They like high yields. The hybrid sets fruit even in cool weather. Gradual ripening allows you to evenly harvest canned food. Decent taste is combined with good transportability.
The disadvantages of gardeners include strong foliage. Height> 1 m makes it difficult to create temporary shelters. Not everyone wants to bother tying bushes.
The Mona Lisa hybrid has taken a strong position in the backyard plots. Delicious fruits delight the owners from mid-summer until autumn.