We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Zherdela is a kind of apricot. It has a less sweet taste and more fibrous flesh. Today, there are many recipes for seedless perch jam. They differ in the composition of the components used and in the preparation methods. This allows each housewife to choose the appropriate option, taking into account their preferences. When storing such jam, it is important to follow certain recommendations.
The nuances of making jam from poles for the winter
To get tasty and healthy jam, it is recommended to follow these rules:
- Choose slightly unripe fruits for harvesting. Otherwise, during cooking, they will boil up and lose their shape. This recommendation can be disregarded when making jam or marmalade. To make the mass thicker, it is permissible to use pectin, gelatin, starch.
- To make jam or jam, you should pass the fruits through a meat grinder or rub through a sieve. After that, they can be put on fire.
- You don't have to cook for several hours to thicken the dessert. To do this, it is enough to boil apricots for 10 minutes in 3 passes. The minimum heat exposure helps to preserve the benefits of the fruit.
- Cooking fruit is in a large container with a thick bottom. It should have a large evaporation area.
- It is recommended to remove the foam from the surface during the cooking process. Otherwise, the jam will ferment in the jars.
- To prevent the mass from becoming sugared, before completing the cooking process, it is worth adding 1 gram of citric acid per 1 kilogram of fruit to it.
- Jars and lids should definitely be sterilized.
- You should use not very large jars as a container.
Preparation of ingredients
It is worth making jam from ripe fruits, which show no signs of damage, rot or dents. To begin with, it is recommended to carefully sort the apricots in order to remove the spoiled fruits.
To prepare the fruit for the cooking process, it is recommended to do the following:
- dry the poles on a soft cloth;
- cut the fruit into 2 parts;
- pull out the bones.
How to make jam from poles with your own hands
Today, many recipes are known that allow you to get a tasty and healthy workpiece from the vents.
Seedless Slices Recipe
A standard recipe will require the following:
- 1 kilogram of perches;
- 1 kilogram of sugar;
- 100 milliliters of water.
To make a healthy product, it is recommended to go through and wash the poles. It is better not to use fruits that are too soft. They can boil and turn into porridge.
Then you should pull out the seeds, cut the fruit into slices or leave whole. Add sugar and water to the fruits, mix and leave for a quarter of an hour. When the fruit is juiced, it is recommended to put them on the stove and cook for 5 minutes.
After that, the mass should be cooled and brought to a boil again. A total of 3 approaches are recommended. This will help make the jam thick and clear. Finally, transfer the hot mass to prepared jars and roll up. Turn containers over and cover with a blanket to cool slowly.
Fast "Five Minute"
To make healthy jam in this way, you should take the following:
- 2 kilograms of fruit;
- 3 kilograms of sugar;
- 800 milliliters of water.
To make a dessert, it is worth folding the fruits in a basin, and then evenly filling it with granulated sugar. Leave on for 8-9 hours. Then add water and cook for exactly 5 minutes. It is recommended to do this over medium heat, constantly removing the foam. Cover the workpiece with gauze and leave for 3-6 hours. Then cook again for 5 minutes and again for 3-5 hours. Finally, boil again and transfer to sterilized jars.
This recipe will require the following:
- 2 kilograms of poles;
- 2 kilograms of sugar;
- 500 grams of apricot kernels;
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- some nutmeg.
To begin with, the fruits should be washed and pitted. Then sprinkle with sugar and wait until it is completely dissolved. After that, put on the stove and cook, removing the foam. Take the seeds separately, mix with boiling water and leave for a couple of hours. After that, the nucleoli can be easily pulled out of the skins. Put the container with fruits on the stove again. The mass needs to be boiled a little, add seeds, lemon zest and nutmeg. Boil until the desired thickness is obtained and transfer to sterilized jars.
To make a healthy jam, you need the following:
- 3 kilograms of fruit;
- 2 kilograms of sugar;
- 400 milliliters of water;
- 400 grams of almonds;
- 2 bags of vanilla sugar.
The fruit should be washed, dried and pitted. Mix sugar and water separately and simmer over low heat. Transfer the apricots to a container, add the almonds and vanilla sugar. Pour boiling syrup over the mixture, cool and bring to a boil over low heat. Perform the procedure 5-6 times, and then pour into jars.
In a multicooker
To make such a jam, you should take the following products:
- 1 kilogram of fruit;
- 600 grams of sugar;
- juice of half a lemon.
First, the fruits should be washed, dried and separated from the seeds. Leave on for 2-3 hours. When the fruit is juiced, add the juice of half a lemon to the composition, cover with a lid and simmer in a slow cooker for 1 hour.
After 10 minutes, open the lid and remove the foam. Transfer to clean jars and roll up.
Store the jam in a cool place, and it is permissible to do this for a maximum of 1 year.
How and how much can you store
Hollow blanks can be kept in a cool and dry place for a long time. At the same time, they will not lose their taste or aroma. After opening the sealed container, it is recommended to put it in the refrigerator. In this case, the jar should be closed with a plastic lid. Usually, such blanks are not stored for too long.
There are many recipes for perch jam, which differ in the composition of the ingredients and preparation methods. This helps each housewife choose the appropriate option.