We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The Cruiser disinfectant is a systemic pesticide that is used to treat seeds. Thanks to the use of this tool, it is possible to protect the planting material from parasites and pests. The drug can be easily combined with fungicides and micronutrients. In this case, the substance has no symptoms of resistance. The composition belongs to the class of low toxicity and does not harm people and the environment.
Composition and formulation of the disinfectant
Thiamethoxam is considered the active component of the remedy. In 1 liter of the substance, there are 350 grams of the substance. The drug is released in the form of a fluid suspension concentrate. It can be purchased in packs of 20, 200, 1000 liters.
Principle of operation and spectrum of action
The "Cruiser" dressing agent provides effective protection of seed material and new seedlings of plants. The drug stops the movement of nerve impulses that pass between the nerve endings. This leads to the cessation of feeding on insects and its death. This mechanism helps to eliminate the risk of developing cross-resistance to the composition.
The composition has a number of advantages:
- successfully copes with soil and emerging parasites - the effect of the substance lasts 6-8 weeks;
- helps to maintain optimal sprout density with minimal seed consumption;
- does not adversely affect the planting characteristics of seeds - they can be stored for 1 year after processing and not lose their quality;
- increases resistance to stress factors.
Instructions for use and consumption rate
The seed treatment insecticide is used diluted. To prepare a solution, the following sequence of steps is required:
- Fill half of the tank with water.
- Shake the canister with the substance before use.
- Add the required amount of "Cruiser".
- Pour in the required volume of water.
- During all processing it is important that the composition is well mixed.
- When filling the tank, the water supply hose must be higher than the water level.
- After using the substance, the canister must be rinsed with water and the liquid must be added to the working solution.
Depending on the variety of seeds and the type of equipment, it is worth using 8-14 liters of solution per 1 ton.
The working solution must be applied within 24 hours after manufacture. After processing, all equipment must be rinsed.
In order for the dressing agent to bring the desired effect, it is recommended to follow these rules:
- Use clean, undamaged seeds for dressing. This will help ensure high quality processing.
- Do not use seeds that have been previously treated with other means.
- Systematically control the etching quality. This requires a visual control of the uniformity of the coverage of the seed. In this case, it is important to focus on the level of staining and standards for the use of the working solution.
|Cultivated plant||Parasites and diseases||Consumption rates of funds, liters per 1 ton|
|Sugar beet||Surface and soil pests||10-15|
|Corn||Swedish fly, wireworms, darkling beetles, fleas, aphids||6-9|
|Sunflower||Wireworms, weevils, aphids, lingering||6-10|
|Spring rapeseed||Ground and surface parasites||4|
|Potatoes||Wireworm, Colorado potato beetle, ground and surface parasites||0,3|
|Sorghum||Aphids, soil parasites||4|
|Winter wheat||Cereal flies, aphids, leafhoppers, ground beetle||0,4-0,5|
The insecticidal disinfectant is characterized by optimal solubility. Therefore, it is perfect for processing planting material. This feature provides good diffusion in the shoots combined with low soil loss.
When using the drug, the likelihood of damage to the skin, eyes, and respiratory organs is significantly reduced. When applied to tubers or seeds, it does not generate dust. At the same time, the composition minimizes product losses and provides the desired effect in the field.
Safety precautions when using the "Cruiser"
The drug must be kept in its original packaging. It is recommended to do this separately from food and out of the reach of children. Storage temperature should be 0 ... + 35 degrees. Do not eat, drink or smoke while processing the seed. The use of personal protective equipment is also important. After finishing work, you need to wash your hands and face with soap.
When a substance is scattered, it must be collected and buried in a specially designated area. In this case, the packaging must be burned. If the drug gets in the eyes or on the skin, they must be rinsed with clean water. If symptoms of discomfort appear, you should consult a doctor.
Zarechny Maxim Valerievich
Agronomist with 12 years of experience. Our best summer cottage expert.
It is important to consider that there is no specific antidote. Therefore, symptomatic therapy is used to eliminate the symptoms of the disorder.
Compatibility with other pesticides
The Cruiser treater is combined with many fungicidal agents that can be used to treat seed. However, in each case, it is important to assess the compatibility of such tools.
The insecticide can be combined with polymeric means for the protective treatment of planting material. Also, in addition to the Cruiser, you can use other agents in the form of aqueous fluid emulsions that have a neutral reaction. The composition cannot be combined with preparations based on organic solvents.
Terms and conditions of storage
The shelf life is 5 years from the date of production. In this case, the drug must be kept in a dry and dark place. It must be kept out of the reach of children and animals.
Effective analogues of the remedy include the following:
- Quinto Duo.
"Cruiser" is an effective tool that is used to process planting material. Thanks to this, it is possible to avoid the development of dangerous diseases and pest attacks.